Thursday, November 13, 2008

Here Comes The Wagon Train Y'all!

Well, last week a wonderful thing occured! I jumped into my history book and was able to photograph a wagon train full of people on their way west to discover new horizons!
Click on the pics below to enlarge:

Funny, I didn't know folks wore yellow safety vests and t-shirts back then. :)

Or maybe, an annual wagon train trotted past our house and my twin was kind enough to let me use the pictures she took from our living room window! :) Mmmm, I think I like the first explanation better! ")

5 comments:

Carla said...

Lovely photographs :)...what beautiful horses!

Abi Tucker said...

That is funny! It's not everyday you see a train wagon come rolling along your rode in the 21st Century! LOL :)

Bailey said...

*Pretty horsies!!*

Too bad there isn't a West (or an East, or a North, or a South) to move into. Anyone want to join me in Antarctica?

Autumn said...

That was pretty neat.

Betty said...

Elisabeth,

Well, two photographers in the family....the pictures are great....

Love you....Mam